Make sure your Mazda 3 is from 2003 to 2007 and has an engine 1.6 L MZ-CD 80 KW. It is the model covered by this Mazda 3 service manual. You will find this information easily on your car’s registration document.
In the manual of 48 pages, you will find:
- The complete procedure, step by step, to do the basic maintenance of your Mazda 3 by yourself, based on pictures. It goes from Mazda 3 oil change to brakes inspection.
- The scheduled maintenance : a table that includes the deadlines and frequencies of all the tasks that have to be done on your Mazda 3
- The specific parts that you need to buy and where to find them
- List of the tools required for the maintenance and where to find them
- A service book example to show you how to create the service book of your Mazda 3 and to keep it up to date.
We are already working on the next model, the Ford Focus. Give us the model and year of your diesel car in the contact page, and the next manual might be for you !